Alaska Wild Sockeye Salmon (Oncorhynchus nerka) Sockeye, also called Red Salmon, are highly prized for their rich flavor, deep red-orange color, superb quality and high oil content. Sockeye are several shades darker than other species, both raw and after cooking.
Harvest Season: May thru September
Sourced: throughout Alaska and British Columbia
Produced: at False Pass, Bristol Bay, Cook Inlet and Southeast Alaska processing plants
Every salmon landed is : checked for protein profile and freshness , all data stored on-line by vessel , date , time so 100% traceability.
Anchored close to the fishing ground in open sea Freezing at minus 80°C , within 4 hours after landing. Frozen and packed within the next 12 hours, storage barge at minus 40 °C
It’s all processed very fast that’s why quality very good and only small boats allowed to fish so the quantity is not much.
100% Preservatives Free / 绝无防腐
Packing Size: 140g -250gm/pcs
100% Wild Caught
Packing Size: Promo Set: 1.35-1.45kg/set
Promo Set: 1.35-1.45kg/SET, We sell 99.90/set, normally market sell RM130-150 for this 1.4kg Alaska Wild Sockeye Salmon
## We Deliver to Whole Peninsular Malaysia, But Some of The Area We Still Unable to Cover Yet.
## For places EXCLUDE Kuala Lumpur & Selangor , Please kindly CHAT with Us Before Placing Your Order.
Outstation Transport Fee :
Minimum purchase RM150.00
Above Rm400= Free Delivery
[[ Seafood deliver to your doorstep at WHOLESALE price ]]
First In Malaysia, Spend RM200 and above, We Give Away 8 Benefits To You!!!
1. Free Membership
2. Free Shipping Within Klang Valley
3. Discount On Seafood（Exclude Promotion Items）
4. Member Special Seafood Discount Updated Every Month
5. Lucky Draw
7. Accumulate Rm500 Purchase Free 1nos Lobster or Same Value Seafood (Within 1 Month)
8. Free 1 Year Total 12 Variety Seafood (Golden Pomfret, White Pomfret, Senangin, Grouper, Scallop, Asari etc… Depend On The Catching Of The Particular Period ) , Giving Out Every Months for 12 Months.
Can Self Collect, Packing & Transport Fee at Own Cost）