Carefully selected quality Local Wild Catch Mussel Meat. Nice & delicious!
Mussel is the common name used for several families of bivalve molluscs from saltwater and freshwater habitats. These groups have in common a shell whose outline is elongated and asymmetrical compared with other edible clams, which are often more or less rounded or oval.
The word "mussel" is frequently used to mean the bivalves of the marine family Mytilidae, most of which live on exposed shores in the intertidal zone, attached using their strong byssal threads ("beard") to a firm substrate. A few species (in the genus Bathymodiolus) have colonized hydrothermal vents associated with deep ocean ridges.
How to Cook Mussel Meat?
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook linguine at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes.
- Place mussel meat in a fine-mesh strainer and rinse thoroughly with cold water.
- Melt one teaspoon butter in a medium skillet over medium-low heat. Gently warm the mussels until they release their water, about 3 minutes. Remove to a bowl and set aside.
- Wipe out the skillet with paper towels—melt the remaining three teaspoons of butter in the skillet. Cut any large mushrooms into smaller pieces. Add to the skillet and sprinkle with pepper. Cook until starting to soften, 3 to 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Pour wine into the skillet, add red pepper flakes, and cook until the wine has reduced by half, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour in the cream and add mussels. Heat until warmed through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Use tongs to lift linguine out of the pot and add to the skillet with some cooking water. Toss to coat with sauce. Plate and garnish with lemon zest.
- Origin: Kuala Gula, Perak
- Gross Weight: 500gm
- Net Weight: 250gm
- Glazing: 20%
- Wild Catch
- Keep Refrigerated Under Minus 18 Degree Celcius
## We Deliver to Whole Peninsular Malaysia, But Some of The Area We Still Unable to Cover Yet.
## For places EXCLUDE Kuala Lumpur and Selangor, please kindly CHAT with Us Before Placing Your Order.
[[Seafood deliver to your doorstep at a reasonable price]]
Spend RM200 and above. We Give Away 6 Benefits To You.
- Free Membership (Automatically)
- Spend Rm200 Free Shipping Within KL and Selangor
- Member 2% Discount on Subsequent Order (Pls Chat with Us to Get the Voucher)
- Lucky draw
- Accumulate Rm500 Purchase Free 1nos Lobster or Same Value Seafood Within 30days (Please write in the remarks)
- Free 1 Year Total 12 Variety Seafood (Example: Golden Pomfret, Shrimp Paste, Siakap, Boiled Hotate, Baby Scallop, Asari, etc.… Depend on The Stock Availability Of That Particular Period), Giving Out Every Month for 12 Months, Start Following Month. (* Free Gift Only can be claimed on that particular month, cannot bring forward to next month)
In the Following Month, we will start sending out the Gift Keyword to your handset. It can be claimed through the following options:
- Option 1: You can go to our Store in Kepong to take the gift
- Option 2: pay the courier fee + Packing fee, RM20 for KL & Selangor, RM40 for OUTSIDE KL & Selangor
- Option 3: purchase seafood from us, then on the remarks, please write the Keyword, we will deliver the gift together with your purchase
Kuala Lumpur and Selangor:
- Minimum Store Checkout = Rm80.00
- Below RM200=RM15.00
- Above Rm200= Free Delivery
Outside KL & Selangor:
- Minimum Store Checkout =RM150.00
- Below RM300=RM25.00
- Above Rm300= Free Delivery
- 雪隆区全场免邮, 最低消费RM200
- 2%会员折扣 (下一个订单开始，请联络我们以获得优惠卷）
- 30天内消费满额RM500，免费赠送一只龙虾或同等价值海鲜 (请在备注写上）
- 选项1：来我们位于Kepong KIP 的冷房拿
- 选项2：KL & SELANGOR =付邮费 RM20 我们寄给你, KL & SELANGOR 境外=付邮费 RM40 我们寄给你
- 选项3：在Old Mama 购买任何食品，备注写上当月礼品名字, 我们会把赠品一起送上
少过 RM200, RM 15邮费
超过RM 200, 免邮
少过 RM300, RM 25 邮费
超过RM 300, 免邮
Important Delivery Notice:
We have our delivery team. However, we will also engage third-party transporter to deliver on our behalf.
#During Non-Peak Session, all parcels are estimated to take two working days to ship out.
#During Peak Session, all parcels are estimated to take 2-4 working days to ship out.
#Daily cut off time: 2 pm
*Terms and Conditions Apply